Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Holly Madison in Doghouse


The former Playboy pin-up – and current mom-to-be – is moving out of her home in the Rancho Circle neighborhood of Las Vegas after repeated complaints from the homeowners association over her pink doghouse, which is human-sized and built to accommodate her three pups, Louis, Napoleon and Josephine.

"When I went over it with my contractor, he consulted the HOA on all their restrictions and whatnot," she told Las Vegas Weekly. "He told me it has to match the architecture of the house, so I did that with the roof because … it's possible you could see the roof from the street, but you can't see any of it from the street, actually."

In addition, the structure's creative color has also been a point of conflict for the association, which has repeatedly fined the star over it – not that Madison's taking their actions lying down.

"It's a hundred dollars a month," she said. "I haven't been paying it. I just keep sending them nasty letters."

Luckily for Madison, when the doghouse was constructed, it was designed to be movable.

"Yes, I'm going to bring it," she replied when asked if it will accompany her to her newest home.



No comments:

Post a Comment